HitPoint's work culture emphasizes open communication and creativity from all members of our team — if you’ve got a great idea, HitPoint Studios wants to hear about it. The HitPoint team is made up of engineers, artists, designers, producers — all who are excited to come into work every day. If you’ve got the drive and talent to excel in your games- or app-development related career, get in touch. HitPoint can help bring you to the next level.
HitPoint Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We offer full-time employees competitive compensation, health and dental coverage, employee stock options, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
Respond via email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and/or portfolio, as well as links to your work. Take some time to tell us a bit about yourself. HitPoint would love to see some examples of relevant work you’ve done for products, games, software, and the like, as well as examples of code you’ve written or art you’ve created.
Senior Backend Server Engineer
LuckyPoint is hiring full time software engineers for a key role in architecting, implementing and maintaining our online real money gambling games. We're a small team focused on disrupting the European gambling industry with new and innovative games. A free version of our first game, Hammer of Fortune, is available at the following URL: https://mrgreen.immortalonline.com/HammerOfFortune/live/index.html?mode=fun
- Write production ready Go and Java code for our REST and Socket servers.
- Use PostgreSQL, MongoDB and DynamoDB databases.
- Work closely with client engineers and designers to implement endpoints.
- Manage tasks and communicate with producers and teammates.
- Experience in a core programming language. C, C++, Java or Go.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience writing RESTful servers.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with Git.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working on moderately sized teams.
- Local to Greenfield Ma.
- Bachelor's degree or better in Computer Science.
- Experience in the casino space, especially with coding and releasing games in regulated European markets.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Golang (https://golang.org/).