HitPoint's work culture emphasizes open communication and creativity from all members of our team — if you’ve got a great idea, HitPoint Studios wants to hear about it. The HitPoint team is made up of engineers, artists, designers, producers — all who are excited to come into work every day. If you’ve got the drive and talent to excel in your games- or app-development related career, get in touch. HitPoint can help bring you to the next level.
HitPoint Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We offer full-time employees competitive compensation, health and dental coverage, employee stock options, and a 401(k) plan with employer matching.
Respond via email email@example.com with a resume and/or portfolio, as well as links to your work. Take some time to tell us a bit about yourself. HitPoint would love to see some examples of relevant work you’ve done for products, games, software, and the like, as well as examples of code you’ve written or art you’ve created.
We are hiring a full time software engineer for a key role in architecting, implementing and maintaining games running on our cloud infrastructure. We’re a small passionate studio with around 20 employees working primarily on Work for Hire projects for big names like Disney, Warner Brothers and Google.
- Write production ready Go and Java code for our REST and Socket servers.
- Write queries for our PostgreSQL, MongoDB and DynamoDB databases.
- Work closely with client engineers and designers to implement endpoints.
- Manage tasks and communicate with producers and teammates.
- Experience in a core programming language. C, C++, Java or Go.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with NoSQL solutions.
- Experience writing RESTful servers.
- Experience with Linux.
- Experience with source control systems. Git, SVN or Perforce.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working on moderately sized teams.
- Local to Greenfield Ma.
- Bachelor's degree or better in CS or related field.
- Experience with PostgreSQL.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience managing Kubernetes or other container orchestration.
- Experience with AWS. Especially EKS, DynamoDB, Lambda and Fargate.
- Experience with Golang (https://golang.org/).
Full Stack Web Developer - Contract
We are hiring a full time web developer to work on creating a CMS / User Management portal for a title with a major network television show that will be released in the next few months.
- Work with AWS cloud-based infrastructure.
- Create a secure portal that clients can log into to perform tasks.
- Create basic user management tools for users playing the app.
- Create basic content management tools.
- Coordinate with server engineers to determine needed end points and data from the game.
- Experience using Cloud solutions. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience creating websites
- Experience with source control.
- Experience creating similar User Management or CMS tools.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Golang and DynamoDB